Noun(1) an important question that is in dispute and must be settled(2) one of a series published periodically(3) some situation or event that is thought about(4) the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity(5) supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition(6) the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property(7) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(8) the immediate descendants of a person(9) the becoming visible(10) an opening that permits escape or release(11) the act of issuing printed materials
Verb(1) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(2) circulate or distribute or equip with(3) bring out an official document (such as a warrant(4) come out of(5) make out and issue
(1) I don't have an issue with that(2) the struggles of history issue from the divided heart of humanity(3) A full report on the launch of the festival will be published in next week's issue .(4) In question is whether an issue of shares constitutes a supply for VAT purposes.(5) The Seychelles Government was not amused and cancelled the complete note issue .(6) the chance of carrying such a scheme to a successful issue was small(7) the December issue of the magazine(8) a share issue has been launched(9) With an issue of blood she was cut off from the worship of God in the formal sense.(10) However, plans for the unit sales and bond issue remain at an early stage, he added.(11) One of the editorial board told Socialist Worker that it is on course for 9,000 sales of its latest issue .(12) the issue of racism(13) Resolving the abduction issue is an urgent matter.(14) it's still a point of issue(15) The findings are being published in this week's issue of the journal Nature.(16) Sports Illustrated will publish its world-famous swimsuit issue next month.
(1) date of issue :: date d'Emission
(2) issue date :: date d'émission
(3) current issue :: problème actuel
(4) hot issue :: question brûlante
(5) at issue :: un mouchoir
(6) first issue :: premier numéro
(7) special issue :: probleme special
(8) main issue :: problème principal
(9) security issue :: problème de sécurité
(10) controversial issue :: question controversée
1. matter ::
4. offspring ::
5. discharge ::
7. publication ::
8. take ::
9. number ::
10. consequence ::
11. emergence ::
12. government issue ::
13. send out ::
14. supply ::
15. emanate ::
16. result from ::
17. publish ::
18. egress ::
19. cut ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
issue, issued, issues, issuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
have him ISSUE a royal decree.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
- How was the comic-book store?
- Fine. The new ISSUE of Flash is out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
This was a potential ISSUE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
That's the commitment ISSUE
you're wrestling with?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
this supersedes the occupancy ISSUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to French Dictionary: issue
Meaning and definitions of issue, translation in French
language for issue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of issue in French and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'issue'
What issue means in French, issue meaning
in French, issue
definition, examples and pronunciation
of issue in French language.